Single stack efficiency and 1:4 pulley ratio make the S972 FT an extremely versatile rehab and conditioning tool for multiple patient types.
• 41 adjustments with 1.5” spacing allows for finer increments
and greater versatility
• Integrated pull up bars
• 132 in. cable travel distance for one or two hand functions
• Magnetized weight selector fork with retracting cord
• Sound dampeners for silent plate movement
• 330 lb standard weight stack with easy-to-increase 418 lb heavy weight stack option
You define the motion, allowing you to strengthen every part of your body using everyday activities. One-handed adjustable hight/low pulley system adjust to 41 positions for all your excersie needs. Heavy-duty round tubular steel frame. Our free standing adjustable bench is a great addition.
• Deep-groove, 5-inch shrouded pulleys provide faultless cable tracking
• Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
• Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
• Internally lubricated 1,500 lb. steel aircraft cables provide quiet, smooth operation
Frame 10 Years
Weight Plates & Guide Rods 5 Years
Cables, Belts & other parts 3 Years
Grips & Covers 1 Year
Upholstery 6 months
Labor 1 Year
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD